1. Our Care Managers listen to your concerns
2. We assess, evaluate, coordinate, consult, plan and monitor services for individuals with simple to complex medical care needs in the short term or over their lifetime.
3. We find and arrange community-based programs and supports and keep your family and medical team abreast of changes.
These proactive measures ensure that you thrive and your family feels empowered.
An optional report is available which lays out an organized, concise plan for current and future needs with associated costs for individuals who have experienced catastrophic injury or have chronic health care needs.
A Typical Client:
- Needs education on how to manage multiple medical or psychological issues
- Has a decline in condition or new diagnosis
- Is struggling to live safely at home and needs a back up plan
- May need home modification or a move to more supportive living
- May need caregiving help and homemakers
- Is disappointed with current care providers or outcomes
- Is confused about financial or legal needs or costs for services
- Has limited support, distant or stressed family
- Wants clarity, options, guidance and support